Let’s get some zzzz’s! Susie Parker is here to troubleshoot the most common toddler and preschooler sleep issues.
Overcoming Sleep Challenges in Toddlers & Preschoolers
In Susie’s interview you will learn:
- If infant sleep issues have an impact on toddler and preschooler sleep habits
- How parents can stop drawn out bedtime routines
- What can be done to help your child stop relying on a “sleep crutch”
- When children typically drop down from 2 naps to 1, and then drop the nap altogether and how to best support them through the transition
- What the ideal amount of sleep for young children is and how you know they’re not getting enough
- How to ensure a successful transition to a toddler bed
- What do do about bad dreams, night terrors, and monsters
Susie’s free gift is a Toddler and Preschooler Sleep Success Checklist!
Find out how to set your toddler or preschooler up for sleep success in the areas of:
- Sleep environment
- Bedtime routine
Susie Parker, Certified Sleep Consultant
Susie is the founder of Sleep Baby Love, Child Sleep Consulting. She was once a sleep deprived mom, just like you. The conflicting advice about sleep training was enough to make her head spin, and as a result she spent the first 4 months of her daughter’s life holding her while googling everything she would ever want to know about sleep. Her sleep obsession was born and she eventually became certified through the Family Sleep Institute where she was trained to help families struggling with various sleep issues of children age 0-5, regardless of their parenting styles. With a solid sleep training plan and a great support system, she has no doubt that you too can add a little Sleep Baby Love into your life.
When Susie’s not ridding the world of sleepless families, you can find her on Facebook, Pinterest or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. With Susie’s help and your free FREE Sleep Expectations Guide, your child can LOVE to sleep!
Susie was a part of the Surviving Early Childhood Summit.