Hiring the Best Babysitters & Nannies for Your Family
- What are the biggest mistakes that parents make when hiring babysitters or nannies
- What research parents should be doing when they hire childcare, and what kinds of things they should be looking for in a prospective sitter
- Best practices when working with your childcare provider: outlining expectations, payment, etc
- If you should you be providing meals and a ride home for your sitter
- All about Urbansitter and how it can help you find your next great babysitter!
Lynn Perkins, CEO: Urbansitter
Lynn is a startup veteran – she has more than 15 years of experience building and growing consumer Internet businesses including Xuny.com and Bridgepath.com. Lynn is passionate about connecting people with each other, and uniting babysitters and parents is her latest quest. She is quite the matchmaker! Previous accomplishments include introducing three couples who are now married, matching apartment-seeking friends with roommates in rent-controlled units, and numerous job placements. In addition, Lynn and her husband enjoy exploring San Francisco with their three adventurous boys.
Lynn was a part of the Surviving Early Childhood Summit.