Get instant access to my conversation with Jenn Taylor on minimalism here!
The conversation continued after we closed out the podcast episode and I wanted to share it with my listeners because it was so inspiring and helpful!
Here’s what we discussed:
- How minimalism was the single biggest thing that made life easier being such a big family
- Figuring out what she really truly needed in her home
- The process she went through to get rid of clothes and toys
- Managing the influx of stuff and how you really don’t need the Costco pack of everything
- Her step wise process for paring down the stuff and the 90/10 rule
- The importance of setting boundaries around how much you own
- Getting the family on board with the new program of less stuff