- This event has passed.
Sleep Baby Love Preschooler Sleep Made Easy Live Online Workshop
February 22, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
The Juicy Info That You Can’t Miss…
- The reason your child’s sleep is the way that it is (and why our children are programmed to push buttons).
- important tasks you can do outside of sleep times to make sleeping a dream.
- The mindset shift that can FINALLY help you take action (even when you’ve tried everything to fix sleep and you’re convinced nothing will work).
- The most common sleep mistakes that parents make (including me!) and the remedy on how to fix these issues.
- The Sleep Made Easy Blueprint is revealed: How to confidently create your sleep plan using the easiest fool proof system to eliminate bedtime battles, night wakings and early wake-ups.
- Live Q&A
Register here: http://preschoolersleepmadeeasy.com/workshop
This webinar is hosted by:
Susie Parker, Certified Sleep Consultant
Susie is the founder of Sleep Baby Love, Child Sleep Consulting. She was once a sleep deprived mom, just like you. The conflicting advice about sleep training was enough to make her head spin, and as a result she spent the first 4 months of her daughter’s life holding her while googling everything she would ever want to know about sleep. Her sleep obsession was born and she eventually became certified through the Family Sleep Institute where she was trained to help families struggling with various sleep issues of children age 0-5, regardless of their parenting styles. With a solid sleep training plan and a great support system, she has no doubt that you too can add a little Sleep Baby Love into your life.
When Susie’s not ridding the world of sleepless families, you can find her on Facebook, Pinterest or via email at [email protected]. With Susie’s help and your free FREE Sleep Expectations Guide, your child can LOVE to sleep!
Susie was a part of the Surviving Early Childhood Summit.