In my interview we discuss:
- How my entrepreneurial journey brought me to put together The Surviving Early Childhood summit, the precursor to The Modern Mom Society
- The mission of The Modern Mom Society
- About life before kids and my experience as a camp counselor
- A little on my kids, Sophia & Sam
- What I love about being a mom
- If I’m happy with being a working mom
- My biggest struggles with life nowadays
- My favorite tips to share with other moms
- The advice I would give an expectant mother about the experience of motherhood
Listen below or subscribe in iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play!
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5411816/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/5969f1/" height="90" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Carrie is a wife and mother of two kids – Sophia (6) and Sam (4) and lives in Chicago. She lives for live music, summer, and chocolate. You can learn more about her here!