Safety Concerns with Toddlers & Preschoolers
- The biggest mistakes parents make relative to the safety of their toddlers and preschoolers
- What safety in the home for toddlers looks like beyond “babyproofing”
- The main things to think about in order to keep safe outside the home
- How do protect against “stranger danger”
- Safeguarding your young ones around technology
- and more!
Interview Content Links:
My Body Belongs to Me Book (affiliate link)
Alison Jacobson, The Safety Mom
Corporate spokesperson, blogger and speaker, Alison Jacobson, the Safety Mom has dedicated her life to educating women about issues that affect not only themselves, but everyone in their family. Alison is the mom of four children, step-mom to another four and care giver for her husband with Multiple Sclerosis and son with intellectual disabilities. Alison also understands personal tragedy. In 1997 she lost her first son to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. It was from this tragedy that she developed her passion as a family safety and wellness advocate.
Alison resides in Connecticut with her husband and her “safety kids.”
Alison was a part of the Surviving Early Childhood Summit.